Monday, October 22, 2012

north face pink ribbon after all

Cold cold sit in her sports car Super pull the wind, will be glad this is my super fail, I put all seen as simple like me Car Lovers.
A Ferrari phone on positive attitude, said being bored, immediately go to see my girlfriend in the end how.
I figured her S735 speed, up to 15 minutes can be from the unit soared to the airport and then the cold cold gets here, there is not much time so I did a spoof of things - the washing machine not washing the clothes pulled out put mid-October, Yangquan climate is still very warm, this cold I leaped pounced upstairs, shut the door reminder shipped pheasant Qigong, and sure enough, the idea is valid. Although a lot of soap bubbles emerge in this process, but I really get in the shortest possible time,north face pink ribbon, the clothing worn, prepare for the cold cold of the review. Wei Xiaobao know he taught kung fu to me when the dryer with I'm afraid more wasted step.
Ferrari really arrived in the time I expected she gave up cold cold, my many thanks endless cold cold also left her dinner she was very ill to see us a while, said: . I feel cold cold has always been not a stingy person, she was a good tutor, it can be said that has been the people are very polite and enthusiasm, but she ferrari retain but obviously I am very reluctantly I actually do not really want to retain ferrari, after all, my girlfriend and I separated for so long,north face jackets for women, and much to say, this opportunity is a little more than a year of our communication alone, an outsider nature is inappropriate. should be very close to our thoughts, why she did not talk to me?
After cold cold come to the kitchen to go get dinner, not a word said to me I tried and she talked about some of the topics, she is also a cold and indifferent, I do not know in life I gas? Until dinner is done, pack finished dishes, we sat down to tea, she began to interrogate: Cold cold very dissatisfied with my answer, he kept saying that I have a problem. Fact, I now no problem, have profound and May, but the current and the cold cold also take not touch me explain for a long time, but also impatiently up and cold cold I actually just happened the first formal exchange of fire, before this, I always thought that both of us is noisy up.
I cold cold quarrel, if others take a tape recorder to record nice. Both sides I am so excited, what if all trouble out. Sichuan dialect, Nanjing, Mandarin, that scholarship Minnan dialect, the language of heaven, Japan, then ...... want to completely understand, probably for less than the general foreign language translation, was a special kind of learned the job for a non-existent thing actually fights red in the face, meet the first time in more than six months, not even live in peace for less than.
Want to remember it is almost impossible to such trivial details, after the center of our noisy content is whether ferrari having an illicit relationship, the answer is yes, but even so

No comments:

Post a Comment