Friday, June 1, 2012

air jordan 1 retro high premier  are taking advantage of this time chasing you

 are taking advantage of this time chasing you! You know? This two days they almost all sleepless! You not to fall!"
"They are what they want, against me!" Li Jie helpless sigh.
"What do you mean? I don't understand!" Shi Qing asks.
oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015
"Can't you see? So much progress can be completed within 2 days, apparently they have been completed in advance but not released, they counted out I have to leave for a long time, I did not think this job two days to help villagers to leave, so they can't wait to be released ahead of schedule! So I left the day of the research results is that they have helped! They are united in the hit me"
"No! I think you think too much, too complicated,air jordan 1 retro high premier! They are not as bad as you think! They are just pure pursue you!"
"You are too simple, I tell you, you are the fool you! Exactly by scientific workers have to honest people, the common sense to deceive! Undeniable scientific workers most is good, but there are few who pose as a person of high morals behind more is ugly and conspiracy!"
"Maybe! I want to tell you, Professor Lu is very like you, if you go to a doctor is likely to replace Feng Youwei!" stone Qingtan airway, she for the Li Jie conspiracy theories have believed, she also feel inexplicable sadness.

"You don't think this makingsense, Feng Youwei is afraid I robbed him of his successors to the position of Professor Lu! But he don't, I will in the clinical aspects of the development! Don't want here long!"
"Then why are you so hard studying pharmaceutical knowledge?" Shi Qing was asked in surprise.

"This is a two, pharmaceutical and here I must learn, will use a lot! I didn't come here have been visible benefits? That the share of 5%, later will be a lot of money!"
"More I cannot read you!"
"I can't go to the lab in this period of time,nba throwback jerseys cheap, although I do not intend to compete with them what, but this tone I must fight back!" said Li Jie took some paper to Shi Qing said: "these are the follow-up research points, these studies will be much faster, I hope this was our secret, you can I do not at this time leading laboratory laboratory!"
Shi Qing took the material, do not believe a bit, rough browse after said to Li Jie: "you should do this step, why not go out?"
Li Jie certainly can't say these are in his back, he was last at to Professor Lu Haochang's paper deliberately left a lot of ambiguities, such is the setting of Li Jie through a trap door.
In the study while the trapdoor is broken, but after all, need time, has now come in handy, Li Jie barriers of course, he can be easily solved.
"Shi Qing sister, I hope you do as I say, your name is good"
"I don't want to participate in the battle, but these materials on experimental helpful I'll do it, but I can't take credit for your successes!"
Li Jie wants to have a look quietly that Lu Haochang taught his internal information, but also to do one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment